Your Bloomington User Number
Updated December 30, 2013
Stock Center logo
  • Lost your number? Contact us by e-mail.
  • Moving? Contact us with your new address
  • Need stocks sent to an alternate address? Contact us BEFORE you order and we'll set up a shadow BUN for your account. Stocks ordered on a shadow BUN are mailed to the address you specify for the shadow BUN but combined with those ordered on your primary BUN for billing.
See Center Staff for contact information if your system does not support the e-mail links in the text above.